As we prepare to reopen our facilities in the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis, CRS has created new operating guidelines and hours, so that we may continue to safely serve refugee families in San Antonio.
Please take a moment to read through these before your next visit to our office. If you have any questions, we’ll be happy to address them with a phone call to (210) 949-0062, by answering an email or if you fill out our contact form.
At this point, we are planning to reopen on Monday, June 8, 2020. Our new operating hours will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday only, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. until further notice.
For our clients:
- Before entering the building, your temperature will be checked.
- Please wait outside the door until you are greeted. Maintain a safe distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from any others waiting outside at the same time.
- No one can enter the building without a mask.
- No more than two clients should in the waiting room at a time, safely distanced.
- Adults only – please arrange other care for your children before visiting.
- Bathrooms within CRS are closed except for emergencies.
- Computer room is closed except for fax machine use.
- If you are seeking employment assistance, Manu Parker will help you remotely. Job announcements are now posted to our front window.
- For diapers, see Jill Rips in the World Mosaic Market office, before you reach the lobby door.
For volunteers and donors (in addition to the above):
- Volunteers are limited to 2-hour shifts (10 a.m.-noon and noon-2 p.m.)
- Only 2-3 staff + volunteers are allowed in the building at any given time.
- You must wear a mask.
- You temperature will be checked before entering.
- Hand-washing and surface disinfecting will occur regularly.
- All surfaces (doorknobs, keyboards, light switches, metal chairs and desktops) will be wiped with Clorox wipes at the end of each day.
- Donors, please do NOT leave items outside our office. If you wish to donate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for latest instructions.
We will update you as plans or guidelines change. Thank you for observing these guidelines as we transition into the new phase. Stay safe and healthy!